Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shoes Haul!




I found the shoes on eBay and just could not say no! I love the colors along the toe with all the bright blues and reds. They are brand new and only cost $16.00.























Zebra stripped heels from eBay! I purchased the shoes brand new for only $10.00!

















Two toned brown slides great for an occasion. Shoe carnival had a great Sale going! These shoes were on for half price of $20.00.














Here are the black pumps that came from Shoe Carnival. They are a mild dress shoe with not a lot of flash! They were in the price range of $20.00.


















This pair came from Shoe Carnival! The are cute enough to go with jeans but still could go with slacks! Originally the shoes were $45.00 but I found them on sales for $23.00.

















This pair of awesome heels cam from Journey's!
They were in the $40 range.


The heels on these shoes are around 5 inches!


















I love the way the straps wrap around the ankle!



















Here are the too cute heels that I purchased at Hot Topic! I purchased these shoes for $14.98!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Brown ones. They are my favorite and I may have to go look for those myself. I guess Merit told you we each have the same pair of black New Balance from Shoe Carnival. I LOVE THEM! looks like you have a major shoe fetish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Haul!! I can't believe that zebra print platform heels cost only $10. I used to buy shoes on ebay, they are so cute and inexpensive, but some of them turn out not comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete